Post workout amazing lunch! Baked lemon pepper tilapia on a bed of veggie fried brown rice topped with avocado.
Instagram - goodhealthgoodvibes
So I decided to make a BOTD for the month of May. I’ll promote 31 different blogs, one per day, to 54,000+ lovely people.
What you need to do:
- -Reblog this post ONCE, likes won’t count.
- -Be a health blog of any kind, no pro ed, thinspo or excessive body-spo will be considered.
- - You don’t have to be following, but if you do, is greatly appreciated. I think my blog and I are both pretty cool ^.^
- -Check out my Instagram, and twitter, and follow if you like. Again, is not a requirement.
- -Have your askbox open, because I will message you and if you don’t reply within 48 hours, I’ll choose someone else.
What you’ll get:
- -A screenshot promo of your lovely blog with a short and sweet note on why I think people should follow you. This will be posted in the morning and then reblogged at night.
- -A new friend! come say hi!!! my askbox will always be open for you.
What I look for:
A nice theme, links on your blog, a personal page or tag. Depending on the notes of this, I will make a runner up list or something. A list of blogs that I think are great and people should follow, and to make things fair, I’ll use a random generator, but I will still check that they’re positive, non triggering blogs.
Have a great rest of the month and good luck!
Aching so bad after my run today!! And I have a blister on the bottom of my foot - my shoes decided to rub today despite never doing it before.
BUT I persevered and I’m really pleased with myself because I ran for 40 minutes with only about 5 minutes worth of walking in between, and that was mostly the warm up. I shaved 2 minutes off my average mile from last time! :D
Can’t afford the trip down to Florida to swim with the dolphins? Swim with these dolphin-esque bananas instead.
Protein mugpancakes, Easter style 🐰🐰🐰
OMG THE BUNNIES
Look at this Easter egg I got my fiance! He loves it haha - its called “Captain Eggwash”
I hope everyone’s spending the day with their family, whether or not you celebrate Easter. It’s just nice to spend some time with the ones you love :)
Unfortunately, mine have gone away walking for the easter weekend, but I’m stuck at home doing coursework that’s due in on Friday :( I’m planning on taking a break this afternoon to bake some cakes though!
Have a great day everyone :)